• Instant Digital Download: 1 PDF included
• Handmade item
This home has a total area of 2,986 square feet and is designed to provide ample space for a large family. The house features five bedrooms, including a master suite, and four full bathrooms.
On the first floor, the house could have an open-plan layout that includes a spacious living room, dining area, and kitchen. The living room could have large windows and plenty of space for relaxing or entertaining. The dining area could be adjacent to the kitchen, which could feature modern appliances, an island, and plenty of counter space and storage. Also, on the first floor, there could be a bedroom, which could be used as a guest room, a full bathroom, and a one-car garage.
On the second floor, the house could have four bedrooms, including a master suite, and three full bathrooms. The master suite could be located on one end of the house for privacy, with a large bedroom, walk-in closet, and a master bathroom that includes a soaking tub, separate shower, and double sinks. The other three bedrooms could be located on the other end of the house, sharing two full bathrooms.
The house could be designed with a front porch and a rear patio, providing additional space for outdoor living and entertaining. The architectural style of the house could vary, but it is likely to be a modern or traditional design with functional and efficient use of space. The house is perfect for a large family who needs plenty of space and bedrooms for everyone.
This plan set includes the following:
- Foundation Plan - Footing sizes, slab thickness, floor framing sizes/layout, etc.
- Floor Plan(s) - Detailed dimensions, window/door details, plumbing fixture type/locations, etc. for each level of the home.
- Roof Plan - Roof framing sizes/layout, roof pitch, attic venting, overhangs, roof finish materials, etc.
- Exterior Elevations - Views of the front, rear, and sides of home detailing exterior finish work.
- Details - Dissected drawings of foundation/footings, floor framing, door framing, window framing, roof framing, roof venting, etc.
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required
- Site Plan - handled locally when required
- Electrical plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) — your subcontractors handle this
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Material lists
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required
- Renderings, photography, or marketing imagery