• Instant Digital Download: 1 PDF included
• Handmade item
This two-story house has a total area of 3,852 square feet and is designed for a family that values space and comfort. The house features four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, including a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in closet. The other three bedrooms could share a full bathroom or have access to a Jack and Jill bathroom.
The living spaces are likely to be located on the ground floor, including a spacious living room, a dining room, and a kitchen with an island and a breakfast bar. There could also be a separate family room or den for additional living space. The ground floor may also feature a laundry room, a powder room, and storage spaces.
The second floor could have a small loft area or a study, which could be used as a work or play area. The bedrooms on this floor could have walk-in closets and access to the shared bathroom.
The house is designed with a two-car garage, which could be attached or detached, depending on the owner's preferences. There could also be a covered patio or porch area for outdoor relaxation.
The architectural style of the house could vary, but it is likely to be a modern or traditional design with functional spaces and ample natural light.
This plan set includes the following:
- Foundation Plan - Footing sizes, slab thickness, floor framing sizes/layout, etc.
- Floor Plan(s) - Detailed dimensions, window/door details, plumbing fixture type/locations, etc. for each level of the home.
- Roof Plan - Roof framing sizes/layout, roof pitch, attic venting, overhangs, roof finish materials, etc.
- Exterior Elevations - Views of the front, rear, and sides of home detailing exterior finish work.
- Details - Dissected drawings of foundation/footings, floor framing, door framing, window framing, roof framing, roof venting, etc.
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required
- Site Plan - handled locally when required
- Electrical plan
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) — your subcontractors handle this
- Framing layouts with beam sizes and locations
- Material lists
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required
- Renderings, photography, or marketing imagery